Ready-To-Use Medical-Grade Disinfectant. Effective Against SARS-CoV-2 virus and EPA N-List Registered (No 92108-1-96376)
Optimum™ Disinfectant+ is a ready-to-use, EPA registered disinfectant with virucidal*, bactericidal, and germicidal properties. It is one of the only biocidal agents available that's non-toxic while still being lethal to the most dangerous bacteria and viruses that threaten human and animal health. Optimum™ is an optimized proprietary formulation of hypochlorous acid with all-natural, organic ingredients. It contains no harsh chemicals, additives, or alcohol; is benign to humans, animals, and the environment; and does not require the use of personal protective equipment or other safety precautions.
Why use Proguardeum Optimum™ Disinfectant+?
- Ready-To-Use effective broad-spectrum disinfectant and antimicrobial agent
- Optimum™ provides broad control of drug-resistant bacteria and viruses including:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Clostridium Difficile (C. diff) spores
- Listeria and Salmonella
- Norovirus and Rhinovirus
- Bordetella (kennel cough), Parvovirus, and Canine Distemper
- HIV-1 (Aids Virus)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA)
- Hepatitis A, B, C Viruses (HAV, HBV, HCV)
- Candida albicans (yeast)
- Meets AOAC Efficacy Testing as a Tuberculocidal l Virucide l Fungicide l Parvocide l Bacteriocide
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Guidelines for HIV, HBV, & HCV
- Eradicates the H1N1 Influenza A Virus and Norovirus
- Assists in OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Compliance without flammable alcohols, staining iodophors, or corrosive phenolics and bleaches
- Effective deodorizer caused by bacteria that cause odors and mold
- Environmentally responsible agent that is phosphorous-free and VOC-free
- Rapidly breaks down entirely to saltwater. Not harmful to septic and wastewater treatment systems
- Can be diluted to a sanitizer** solution for everyday use
*COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Virus. Optimum™ Disinfectant/Sanitizer eradicates similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 virus under the label directions for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. Optimum™ Disinfectant/Sanitizer has been added to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) N-List under registration Number: 92108-1-96376.
Scope of Applications
Optimum™ disinfectants in hospitals, medical clinics, ambulances, emergency rooms, dentist’s offices, home health care settings, funeral homes, correctional facilities, dormitories, colleges, schools, daycare centers, churches, gymnasiums, locker rooms, hotels, cruise ships, airplanes, trains, yachts, campers, food processing plants, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, veterinary facilities, kennels, pet shops, office buildings, public facilities, and homes.
Why is Optimum™ better than other common disinfectants?
Optimum™ has two distinct advantages over other commonly used decontaminants. Firstly, it is known to be a magnitude more effective than bleach in terms of its efficacy (x100) and speed (seconds) of inactivation of microorganisms. Optimum™ is bio-compatible, has no environmental legacy, and is compatible with a wide range of materials. It is entirely organic, harmless if ingested, contains no alcohol, and is gentle on the skin, at the same time as being scientifically proven against bacteria, viruses, and fungi with longer-lasting protection compared to alcohol-based disinfectants.
How can Optimum™ Disinfectant+ be applied?
Optimum™ can be applied directly to the targeted surfaces via spray bottle and wiped immediately after application with a cloth or it can be applied to a cloth that is then used to wipe the surface. It can be used as hand and food contact surface sanitizer when diluted to 200 ppm.
For managing indoor environments, the ideal application is through engineered Ultra-Light-Volume (ULV) dry mist application systems that deliver the most controlled micron application, while offering the additional control and mitigation of airborne viral and bacterial pathogens. Any proposed regime must adhere to the guiding principles for regulated disinfection protocols to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
Optimum™ rapidly breaks down entirely to saltwater that is not harmful to septic and wastewater treatment systems.
**Follow stated instructions on the product label